MMO Kings
Hello and welcome to MMO Kings Forum!Register to become a member and help this community to grow!
Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info! Gifforumwelcome
MMO Kings
Hello and welcome to MMO Kings Forum!Register to become a member and help this community to grow!
Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info! Gifforumwelcome
MMO Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Kings

An Impressive Forum Where Everything become true.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to MMOKings Forum!Register and enjoy our new forum!Feel free to invite your friends and help this community to grow!
Latest topics
» Megaupload posts
Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:15 am by Zoobb

» [Release]Nikelaz's Funserver 3.3.5 Repack
Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:38 am by xdarkluna

» [Release] ShadowCore repack v1 (2.4.3 TBC)
Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:48 am by pavcho

» [Release]Smart Ass Child's MaNGOS Zero Fun Repack V2![1.12.1]
Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:46 am by pavcho

» [3.3.5] Recruitment for staff.
Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:46 pm by Freezed3d

» Bogeria Classic 1.12.1 Instant 60 PvP
Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:58 am by pavcho

» Hello , GreyPhantom Registered.
Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:55 am by jasonor

» [Release] Dio's Epic Trinitycore Repack 3.3.5 ( 2 Realms+ Website)
Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:27 am by sality

» Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info!
Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:19 am by Easterndonut

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MMO Kings on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MMO Kings on your social bookmarking website
MMO KINGS CHAT

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topics
Count to a million
[Release] Dio's Epic Trinitycore Repack 3.3.5 ( 2 Realms+ Website)
[Release]Nikelaz's Funserver 3.3.5 Repack
[Release]Smart Ass Child's MaNGOS Zero Fun Repack V2![1.12.1]
Assasin's Creed BrotherHood
CCleaner Optimization and Cleaning
Bogeria Classic 1.12.1 Instant 60 PvP
Iron maiden full discography
SOAD DISCOGRAPHY
AC/DC - Iron Man 2 [Deluxe Edition] (2010), Hard Rock

Share | 

Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Easterndonut
Easterndonut

Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info! Empty
PostSubject: Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info!   Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:19 am

LostWrath - Warcraft as it should be
Today LostWrath has been relaunched! The server has had an complete overhaul! We have added a complete new custom leveling zone, a unique mall, a lot of server fixes and a stable and fast server. Here on LostWrath we are happy to give you a wide selection of custom scripted bosses. Nearly 100% of the bosses on LostWrath works 95 to 100% as intended in retail. This will make your gaming experience more realistic than ever before!

The majority of the LostWrath server team has an astounding amount of emulator server experience. This is what we’ve been doing for FIVE long years and it sure has paid off. Only a handful of private server can bring you this kind of quality developing and administration. LostWrath’s community and forum is always filled with people talking about everything there is to talk about. Need any help or have any questions? There are always cunning people at your disposal. Are you tired of gaming and just want someone to talk to? Head to the off-topic section and bladder about whatever you set your mind to. You’re never alone at lostwrath.net, sign up and see for yourself!

Warcraft as it should be

All the staff members at LostWrath have been faithful retail players. Some of us have even completed a realm first achievement. We truly love and know the game all along! But we weren't happy with the latest changes blizzard implemented into the game. So, instead of whining about everything they are doing wrong, we decided it was time to show them how it's done! On LostWrath you are not going to find 'the best blizzard experience' there would be absolutely no point in doing something like that. We have updated (and are still updating) all the things that blizzard have done wrong and making wow the game it deserves to be! Prepare for a truly epic experience.

More info

If you need some extra info you can always simply reply to this topic. But if you want to ask anything about the server or just have a chat about it, you are welcome to join us on the forum. You can also always have a chat with us ingame or using the LiveChat at our forum lostwrath.net
Back to top Go down

Today LostWrath has been relaunched!|Read post for info!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top